Hello and good evening everybody! I've a new recipe to share,after two trials I've come out with this recipe.I hope everyone will like it.
Condensed Milk Cheesecake....Cooked Dough Method.
Six inch cake pan
- 3 Egg Yolks (I use 65g eggs with shell.)
- 1 Whole Egg
- 50g Condensed milk
- 50g Flour (sift)
- 100g Cream cheese (I use Philadelphia cream cheese.)
***The first two trials
I used another brand for cream cheese and it really tastes Awful.(My Opinion. )
- 35g Corn oil
- Ingredients B:
- 3 Egg whites
- 45g Castor Sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven at 150 degrees
- Line the base of a Six inch pan,greased lightly and the sides as well.
- Using Double Boiled method to melt Cream cheese and whisk till smooth without lumps.Set aside.
- Mixed in Yolks, 1egg and Condensed milk together and whisk till well combined. Set aside.
- 5)Heat up oil till Hot and drizzle into the Sifted Flour and mix quickly with a whisk till smooth.
- Mix yolks, 1 egg and condensed milk together and pour into the Melted Cream cheese using a Hand Whisk to whisk till well mix.
- Add the Flour mixture with the Cream cheese batter and mix well with a Whisk.
- Beat Egg whites till frothy, add lemon juice.Add castor sugar in three batches and beat till Stiff peak.
- Add 1/3 of Meringue into the cream cheese batter and fold in gently. Continue folding in with the balance of the meringue till all combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and tap gently to get rid of air bubbles.
- Using Water bath or Steam bath method to bake for 30 minutes at 150 degrees using top and bottom heat. Then bring down to 130 degrees and bake for 75 minutes or till skewer comes out clean.(Oven Temperature is Only a guideline, please adjust according to your Own Oven.)
- Invert cake pan immediately after taking it out from the oven, leave it to cool for 5 minutes,remove cake from pan and Peel off the baking paper. INVERT cake top facing up to cool completely before putting into fridge to chill.Tastes better a night in the fridge,it has got a very light cheese taste.
Happy Baking everyone!