APPLE CINNAMON MUFFINS


APPLE CINNAMON MUFFINS - by Munira B

Ingredients:

  • 1/3 cup Brown Sugar (not packed)
  • 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
  • 2/3 cup White Sugar
  • 1/2 cup (113g) Butter, softened
  • 2 Eggs
  • 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
  • 1 1/2 cups Plain Flour
  • 1 3/4 tsp baking Powder
  • 1/2 cup Milk
  • 1 Apple, diced rather small

Method:
  1. I preheated my oven at 180°C. Took my butter out, diced it and place it in the microwave for 15-20 sec. 
  2. While waiting, I lined my muffin tray and diced my apple. I didn't bother to peel it.
  3. In only 1 bowl, I mix my butter with brown and white sugar with a spatula. 
  4. Once creamed, I whisk the eggs and vanilla.
  5. I whisk in the milk. 
  6. The I sprinkle the flour over the mixture, followed by the baking powder and cinnamon. 
  7. Then whisk it all in. 
  8. 4. Finally fold in the apples and using an ice cream scoop, fill the muffins liners. 
  9.  Bake for 22 - 25 mins. 
Done!

bakingscorner

No comments :

Instagram