Soft Milk Bread - highly recommend
- 620g Bread flour
- 120g Sugar
- 12g Yeast
- 50g Milk Powder
- 2 Eggs AA
- pinch of Salt
- 100g whipping cream
- (optional) if the dough too hard add some fresh milk
- is depend on how you cook the Thang Zhong
For the Thang Zhong
- 1 cup of water.
- 1/3 cup Bread Flour
- Make the Thang Zhong. Add 1 cup of water and bread flour cook several minutes until it becomes smooth and sticky.
- Leave it to cool.
- Add all the ingredients in to the mixing bowl except milk.
- Add the prepared roux in to that.
- Start kneading adding milk little by little.if the dough not soft enough
- Knead the dough for 15 minutes.
- After kneading cover it with a damp cloth and leave in a warm place to double in size.
- Punch down the dough and cut in to 6 equal size pieces.
- Then spread the dough take one corner to the other and overlap it.
- Repeat the same process.
- Then roll it from one corner to the other.
- Then put them on a prepared loaf pan to prove till double in size.
- When it is double in size egg wash.
- Bake on 180 about 30 -40 min.