Please kindly link back, if you have try Fiona's Pineapple Tart. Your link will be appreciate.
Fiona's Pineapple Tarts - Pineapple tarts
80g milk powder
- In a large bowl, sift in plain flour, corn flour and icing sugar, mix well. Cut in butter and rub with fingertips until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Make a well, add egg yolk with some water and vanilla extract and bind the ingredients to a soft dough. (do not over knead) Add a little extra flour if dough is too soft. place dough in the fridge for 20-30 mins.
- Remove dough from fridge. Roll pastry between two plastic sheets to about 5mm thickness, cut into shape with a pineapple tart mold fill the center of tart with pineapple jam, and i use my star cutter remaining dough pattern on top of the tarts.
- Place in baking tray and bake for 20- 25 mins at preheated oven 175C.
- Cool tarts on wire rack and store in an airtight container.
- It can last up to 6 month or more..