PULUT PANGAN.- by Rosie Khoo


-Receipes  
1 kg of glutinous rice ,
soak over night, 
than Banana leaves pre boiled it for a while 



 150ml of coconut milk , 
50 cents of shredded coconut, 
hei bee hiem 
Method wash n steam the rice with a 1 tsp salt with the coconut milk till cook, 
shredded coconut fry till light golden brown like (kerisik) 
than at in your Hei Bee HIem n fry togather for a while than cool it, 

Banana leaves preboil than wipe it dry than put your rice , 
hei bee hiem n roll it tight n secure it with toothpick ,
that all .HEI BEE HIEM LAST FEW WEEK I AREADY UPDATEED. 

-----------U can pan fry ,or oven or bbq it till golden brown,
I found it pan fry of bbq is faster than oven, 
the reason I pan fry it 
cos I want the rice to be hot n soft inside the filling n the rice oso .
Happpy doing ladie

**
The Hei Bee Hiem for this pulot u dun have to at in the kerisik on it. 
The orinigal wan dun put it. 
I just put in cos the Rice with the coconut milk i dun put much on it. 
Cos i prefer it with the hei Bee Hiem on it. 
U Ladies can try it n let me knows thks q Dear all

bakingscorner

Instagram